Monday 19 January 2015

Use the power of quantum physics for weight management



Many years ago I was  invited to attend a family function; an in-law family function and usually I worried about them. Previously I had felt a bit uncomfortable and had had a few awkward moments. I had been reading about something related to this topic and was inspired to try a different approach. I would assume that everyone liked me. This had to be real. You can't pretend that you are pretending! You can't fake it. So I went along and assumed that everyone liked me and if they said or did something that I might have previously meant that they didn't like me, this time I would presume that it was them and not me. I had a ball. Everyone was so friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Why was it different this time? What changed?


My thoughts and my perception.


In the 1990s Dr Candice Pert discovered that your thoughts are real physical things. Every time you have a thought it produces a unique neuropeptide (chemical) and an emotion associated with it. Think for a minute. How many thoughts do you have a day? This is the number of neuropeptides your brain makes each day. Your brain then makes billions of this chemical associated with the emotion  you are experiencing because of your thought.

The short version is that these chemicals attach to your cells and then enter them, and your cells get used to these specific chemicals. Your cells make more of the receptor points for their most common neuropeptides and eventually begin to crave them. In other words, your cells crave the common emotions (feelings) and tell your brain to keep providing the same neuropeptides which means that you need to keep having the same thoughts and emotions to keep your cells happy. Except that this can happen with negative thoughts. Your cells may be happy but you are miserable.

When you change how you think you produce different neuropeptides and when you think these thoughts that create the new positive emotion often enough, your cells will create new receptors for the new chemicals.

The trick is to feel the emotions that you will be feeling when you have achieved your goal or desired outcome. You need to feel those emotions as though it had already happened.

Start by writing down the emotions that you want to feel when have achieved weight management and then practise feeling those emotions every day.

Enjoy the benefits of quantum physics and you can read so much more about it on the Internet

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment